Important information
for planning your holiday

Included services

  • Overnight stay
  • Free WiFi in all apartments and areas
  • VAYA-Wellness (Finnish sauna, steam bath, infra-red sauna, relaxation room and tea station)
  • KIDS-Zone
  • Ski- & Bike cellar – ski locker for each apartment
  • Baby cot for free

What do we offer in addition? (for an additional charge)

  • Fresh bread roll service
  • Breakfast buffet – only available in WINTER
  • Hotelbar (according information at the Reception)
  • On loan wellness bag including bath robe and slippers
  • Extra bed linen incl. change: Euro 9.00 per person
  • Bundle of fresh hand towels: Euro 4.00 per person
  • Tea-towel bundle: Euro 3.50

Children aged 0-1 years can sleep in their parents’ beds for free.
Baby cot available for an additional charge.

SUMMER: You are welcome to use our underground garage, for free – limited availibility!
WINTER: You are welcome to use our underground garage, for Euro 8,00 per day – limited availability!

Are unfortunately not allowed at VAYA St. Anton fine living resort.
We thank you for your understanding.

Tel.+43 5446 303 96
We look forward to your call.

Opening hours Reception
Daily from 8:00 – 11:00 a.m. & 4:00 – 8:00 p.m.
Check-in later than 08:00 p.m. can be arranged direct with the hotel.

Opening hours VAYA-Wellness
SUMMER: On request at the Reception
WINTER: Daily from 3:00 p.m. until 8:00 p.m.

Opening hours KIDS-Zone

Opening hours Hotelbar
According to information on site

Planning of vacation & execution

Should the prices in the booking confirmation deviate from this price list, the quoted prices on the price list always apply.

Euro 3,00 per person/day from age 15

Your room is available from 4:00 p.m. on the arrival day and until 10:00 a.m. on the day of departure.

Please note that for a fixed booking 30 % of the total price should be paid on the date of booking and the remainder of 70 % up to 7 days prior to arrival by credit card or bank transfer. (Exception for promotion: “We require 100 % advance payment on the date of booking.”)

Cash payment in Euro or with electronic EC-card (Maestro) as well as usual credit cards (Mastercard, Visa, Amex, Diners) on site possible.

Travel cancellation insurance

If you want to play safe and start your vacation with equanimity, we would be glad to offer you travel cancellation insurance.

European travel cancellation insurance


  • Up to 43 days before arrival free of charge
  • From 42 – 30 days before arrival 30 % of the total amount
  • From 29 – 14 days before arrival 50 % of the total amount
  • From 13 – 8 days before arrival 70 % of the total amount
  • From 7 days before arrival 90 % of the total amount
  • In the event of no-show 100 % of the total amount

Beyond that, the Austrian hotel contract requirements apply. Please note that cancellations can only be received in writing.

(see terms and conditions for the hotel industry 2006 (AGBH))

We recommend that you take out cancellation insurance.

Further information about our changed cancellation conditions due to the current COVID-19 development can be found under the “COVID-19 Info-Button” on our homepage.